Friday, December 21, 2007

Style A While - Smile A While


It was Little Orphan Annie who said it best, "You're never fully dressed without a smile." While her wardrobe choices were lacking, the little pixie was right. I believe in this day of pursed lip Olsen twin pictures and the sullen pout of Victoria Beckham we are starting to forget that a smile can do a lot for your "look".

Illustrating my point is Mrs. Becks herself. At some point someone must have told Posh that she had an awful smile. Do a little online search - it is practically impossible to find a picture of that woman smiling. The other (dare I say) girls are looking beautiful - Posh just looks uncomfortable.

So mine is crooked and not as gleaming white as I would like - I think I will work it all the same.

Say cheese!

Air kisses,

Jewels

No comments: