Monday, December 17, 2007

Meet me in the Alley


I have to throw roses to those girls over at Makeupalley.com. It you haven't heard of it, this is THE place for reviews on probably every beauty product/treatment known to girlykind. I do not buy anything without reading the reviews here first. I also have been known to browse it for ideas as well. I can't sing it praises enough. The only thing that has me stymied is how these ladies all have a code for their skin color; PPP, NC25. (I know I was absent the day they passed those out!) Once I figure out this cryptic code, this will be my home away from home. (Home is eBay, of course.)

Once you there and perusing reviews, check out the Asprin Mask. Probably the cheapest and most effective skin treatment you can find.

Air kisses,

Jewels

No comments: