Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Good Stuff: Pond's Clean Sweep Towelettes

We all know the drill - wash your face before going to bed. I have good intentions, really I do, but frankly I don't like splashing water all over the sink and myself in order to remove my makeup at night. Consequently I (gasp!) slept in my makeup for many moons before discovering my little precious gems, Pond's Clean Sweep Cleansing & Make-up Removing Towelettes. Now I can wash my face - allowing me to apply whatever products I am hoping will defy aging - every night! I have pretty dry, sensitive skin and I do not have a problem with the ingredients in these. Actually, there are some soothing and therapeutic additives such as camomile, vitamin e and triple tea antioxidant complex. I love that they are alcohol free. These are available in packs of 15 (for travel) or 30.

Party Girl Tip: Leave a tall glass of water, 2 pain reliever tablets, face wipes and a moisturizer on your nightstand BEFORE you go out. When you come home, it will be little trouble to prepare yourself for a better looking/feeling you when the sun comes up.

Air kisses,

Jewels

PS. What are your best Party Girl Tips?

No comments: